The Art of Shaving Store
- They are impatient and don't want to wait for products purchased via the Internet to arrive.
- They have so much money that they don't really care about getting good value for their dollar.
- They are ignorant (that is, uninformed) about the variety and value of products available via the Internet.
- They are lonely and desperate for personal contact with the nice-looking ladies who work in these retail stores.
- The safety razor was invented long before 1901.
- King Gillette invented the first practical, disposable double-edge razor blade and the related design for the DE razor, not the safety razor.