Translate

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Back from Europe

For the last week I've been in London and Helsinki. My intention was to peruse some local shops and see what kind of shaving gear was available.

However, sometimes life intervenes and changes our plans. In my case, my daughter had a serious medical emergency. We managed to tour London and see a show (The Book of Mormon), but after that we became rather focused on getting medical help.

We spent most of our second night in London in the emergency department of a local hospital. Then upon arriving in Helsinki, where my daughter lives, we spent most of our second night there once again in the emergency department of a local hospital.

From that point, most of my time was dedicated to keeping my daughter company and supporting her in her recovery. When I left yesterday, she was receiving home medical support three times per day and was clearly out of the woods and on the mend.

I was so distracted by the health emergency, that it never even occurred to me to check out shaving supplies as I shopped in local Helsinki stores. Sorry about that, but I'm sure you can understand my situation.

I'll have more articles forthcoming in the immediate future.

Happy shaving, and take care of your health, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment