Translate

Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Week Ahead

There are several things on my plate for this up-coming week.

I'm re-evaluating a Derby Extra blade, but this week will put it in some additional razors -- and the list of prospective razors includes perhaps my Maggard shave head and maybe even the Merkur 37 slant bar among others.

***

After waking this morning with visions of DE razors dancing in my head, I wrote a detailed article on the challenges of measuring razor head dimensions -- you know, the key factors that really determine the shave character of a razor. Instead of publishing it on my humble site, I thought the community might be better served if it got a wider audience. So I have offered it to Sharpologist.com. If Mark finds it suitable, it will likely be published in the next couple of weeks. If not there, then I'll publish it on this blog site.

You might check there for my article on Sharpologist.com in the near future as well as for the other interesting things that tend to appear in that corner of cyberspace. And of course, check back here as well.

***

I'm also hoping to get the final packaging and shipping information so that I can get out the announcements of sample availability for Grandad's shave soap for sensisitve skin.

More to come. Stay tuned.

Happy shaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment