Translate

Monday, October 2, 2017

FINAL Final Word on Ming Shi vs Derby Extra Blades

For my shaves both yesterday and today, I used my Lord L.6 razor head that is a key component of the Lord LP1822L razor. Also on both days I deviated from my usual shaving methods and instead used a common three-pass shave process: WTG, XTG, ATG.

Yesterday's blade was a 12th-use Derby extra; today's was a 12th-use Ming Shi.

Yesterday's shave was not so good, and I gratefully deposited the Derby blade in my recycle can. Today's shave wasn't bad -- much better than yesterday's -- but I also ditched the Ming Shi into the recycle can for greener pastures, so to speak.

Bottom line, the Ming Shi blade is one I could use regularly and isn't the junk that I had previously feared it would be.

Happy shaving.



No comments:

Post a Comment