Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sharp + Mild = Great Shave!

Today's post is just a brief reminder that a mild razor paired with a sharp blade can give a great shave.

You don't have to buy exotic or expensive either.

Today I shaved with my vernerable Merkur three-piece razor, the model 33C Classic. In it I put a new Personna Super blade.

       

With those instruments, I took a ten-minute, one-lather, patch shave. The outcome? Quick, close, clean, comfortable.

Truly a winning combination: the 33C and the lab-blue blade. A great pair -- and uber affordable, too!

Happy shaving!



1 comment:

  1. Agreed, a mild razor paired with a sharp blade can give excellent shaves. I don't want to flare up your RAD as it seems like you have settled, but if you get the chance to try a Schick Krona definitely take it.

    ReplyDelete