Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Morning After: Report Three

Quick report before work this morning:

I continue to happily face lather using my usual cool water before, during, and after the shave.

The whole point of the experiment is testing the effects of NOT rinsing the brush full of shave lather after the shave, and simply hanging it to dry over night unrinsed.

Concerned about microbial growth, I researched this a bit. It turns out that the pinkish hue in my lathering bowl that I saw many months ago WAS bacteria but it was a variety that is air borne, ubiquitous, is rather harmless, and  likes to flourish in bathtubs, showers, shower curtains etc. because it likes soap and soap scum. Anyway, I'm happy to report that I'm currently not seeing any perceptible signs of that or any other bacteria.


On deck for the near future is an article on Tech razors. I've had it done for several days, but I was hoping to insert photos, which, strangely, can take more time.

So I'll either get the photos done tonight, or publish it tomorrow without photos and do a separate photo essay on the same subject on Friday or soon thereafter.

Happy shaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment