Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2017

My Beard....

Under a shade tree.
Regular readers of my blog know that I prefer razors that are not hyper aggressive and I don't especially have a lot of love for Feather blades.

Taken during a rehearsal break on stage.
I also often repeat that I have sensitive skin, which, in certain areas such as my lower neck and under my jawline, are more susceptible to weepers.

Some may also suspect that I have a light beard based on my shaving-gear preferences. However, I would suggest that this is not so. Although my beard may not be the MOST dense or the MOST tough, it's not exactly wimpy and whispy either.

As you can see from the photos (taken long ago, when I was playing a role in a stage play that benefitted from having a beard), my beard is respectable. For these photos, my neck is shaved and I may have trimmed around my lower lip and on my upper cheeks (I honestly don't recall).

Anyway, I post these vintage photos just to give readers a bit more information about the nature of my beard, so they can better assess how my likes and preferences may correspond to their own.

Happy shaving!



1 comment:

  1. Not dissimilar to mine, though darker in color... alas, my lines fell prey to the urban influence of the 90's. Your Eddie Rabbit look stands the test of time!

    ReplyDelete