Translate

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Look for My Latest Article on Sharpologist.com

As a guest writer on Sharpologist.com, I have articles published there on occasion. The one this week -- possibly tomorrow -- is an important one, I think.

It came about from my trying to rate and compare shaves in my weekly shave reviews.

I found my evaluations as well as others' in Internet shaving forums to be vague, imprecise. Pretty useless, actually, when one would like to compare one shave to another.

So the article I wrote for Mark at sharpologist.com is important because it's the first attempt that I know of to lay out a shave-evaluation method that has some objectivity to it. It's a way to get more meaningful descriptions of shave quality for the purposes of conveying to others how a shave turned out, or for comparing any given shave to another.

Happy shaving (and evaluating)!

No comments:

Post a Comment