Windows 10 UpgradeThis morning I took the plunge and upgraded my computer's operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
Though filled with trepidation, and after backing up my most critical data, I did the deed and emerged surprisingly untroubled. The upgrade has seemed to require zero post-installation adjustment.
Yes, there are some minor differences between the familiar, comfortable Windows 7 and the new Windows 10, but those differences are so minor that I just kept on swimming through my normal morning routine (after the upgrade procedure) without missing a stroke.
- Cool water splash & rub (as usual)
- Wetting of the outside of the shaving brush to eliminate wispy dried soap from floating away (as usual)
- Another cool water splash & rub using the soap in my hand from the brush wetting (as usual)
- Quick face wash using generic bath soap & cool water
- Applied a dab of moisturizing lotion to my wet face
- Rubbed on soap stick (as usual)
- Ran a bit of tap water into the brush and face lathered (as usual)
- I also applied another dab of moisturizer to my wet face between passes prior to re-lathering