Translate

Monday, September 8, 2014

Skipped the Shave on Monday Due to Medical Emergency

I generally shave every day, and was really looking forward to my next shave with the Merkur 15C open comb. However, fate intervened, and my appendix became seriously inflamed last night, requiring a trip to the local medical-emergency department on Monday morning. As a result, my appendix was removed Monday evening.

Surgery done, I'm spending Monday night in hospital, which is where I am as I write this, and will return home tomorrow, Tuesday, with a two-day beard to remove.

Of course, I'll let you know how that goes and with what choice of razor. I'm currently thinking of giving the Maggard MR3B a crack at it because it is a more aggresive design than my favorite Merkurs, the 33C and the 15C. Stay tuned.....

Happy shaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment