- You own more razors than pairs of socks
- You shave more regularly than you shower
- You fantasize more about shaving than you fantasize about your significant other
- Your friends complain when you discuss shaving and shaving gear
- You have a razor-blade inventory that will last ten years -- for you and all your friends -- and you're still buying sampler packs
- You go to all your favorite on-line shaving forums more frequently than you read the daily news
- You can't wait for the holidays.... to give shaving gifts to your friends
- You shave more than once per day.... because you want to
- You have constant, visible razor burn
- You have found the perfect razor, blade, and shave-prep combination.... and you still want to try more gear
- Your facial skin is irritated.... from you admiring your shave with your hand
- You admire photos of shaving lather posted on the Internet
- You snuggle with your significant other only so she can appreciate the closeness of your shave
- Your shaving supplies overflow from the bathroom into one or more closets
- You have specially-built shaving-gear racks in your bathroom.... one for razors, one for brushes, one for after shave...
- You always walk down the shaving aisle in a store to see if there are any new products
- Family members, when you are discussing your shaving, gently turn the conversation to 12-step programs
Friday, October 30, 2015
Best of Grandad: You May Have a Problem with Your Shaving Hobby if....
What are the other signs that someone may have a problem with their shaving hobby?
Happy shaving! ;-D
at 9:16 AM